Where are you located?
Our main storage and small showroom are located in Eatons Hill, northside of Brisbane city (about 30mins from CBD), Queensland, Australia.
How long is the hire period?
The cost of the hire includes the hire period of 3-4 days from pick up/delivery. If you would like more time to accommodate your plans around your wedding or event then we would be happy to arrange a drop off time. Usually, we require all items to be returned by 1 pm Monday for weekend events. Pick up and drop off times can be arranged on weekends and outside business hours by appointment only.
Can I come to your showroom and view some hire items?
Yes, absolutely. We completely understand the need to see things in person before making any decisions. Simply contact us to arrange a time for an appointment with Amanda.
How do I order and pay for ‘DIY/ dry hire and delivery only?
1. Browse our catalogue, click on the product picture for more information and place items and quantity needed into the “add to quote” basket.
2. Click on the Cart icon. Enter your contact details, event date and delivery address if needed. Don’t forget to add your email address and please let us know if there is anything else you are looking for, we would be more than happy to help.
3. We will get in touch with you within 48hours with availability, total costs and the delivery and installation costs if requested. Please note, some items are for delivery and set up by us only. This will be specified on the product listing.
4. We hold your quote for 2 weeks. Just email us back with your order of which items you would like to book in, quantity needed and your delivery/pick up details. We will then email you an invoice with the deposit amount outlined.
5. To secure your items for your event, we ask that you pay a non- refundable deposit of 30% within 7 days of receiving the invoice. Once we receive this payment from you, we reserve your order for your date. Payments can be made by direct deposit and credit card. We will notify you of when your funds have been received and update your invoice.
6. Your final payment is due 2 weeks before your delivery date or pick-up appointment. For our full styling clients or wedding floral orders, full payment is due 1 month prior to secure your flower order as we must place flower orders in 3 weeks before we pick them up from the markets.
Do we need to clean the items or do you charge cleaning fees?
For candle wax removal – DIY pick up orders, cleaning fees are only added on to orders where you won’t have time to do any wax removal on candle holders, this is discussed with you prior to booking. For our full styling clients – we remove all wax as part of your styling fee.
For linens, we prefer to launder these ourselves as some stains require special attention, the cleaning costs are included in the hire price.
For glassware, crockery (including cake plates) and cutlery – For hygiene purposes, all drinking glassware, crockery and cutlery must be cleaned prior to return or collection. Cleaning fees will be charged if these are returned unwashed.
For vases and vessels – Cleaning fees are included in the hire costs, please remove any water before returning to boxes
Do you have everything packed or do we bring our own boxes?
We will have everything labelled in boxes and carefully wrapped to prevent any breakages during travel. We do ask if you could kindly wrap the items as you received them for the travel back to our showroom/storage. Please let the venue staff to NOT to throw away any boxes or bubble wrap (yes, it happens) and please treat the items as if they were your own. For any small furniture items, please bring blankets, tarps and tie-downs. If you don’t have any, just let us know and we would be happy to loan them to you and assist packing and securing your order.
Please note, all hire items are your responsibility once they leave our HQ and for the duration of the hire. These are not insured while in your care.
Is there a minimum hire order?
For DIY Pick Up/Return Orders $330 | For Brisbane Deliveries $330 | For Toowoomba, Sunshine Coast & Gold Coast $550 | Northern NSW $880 (as far south as Deux Balettes/Ballina)
Are the prices on your website inclusive of GST?
Yes, listed prices include GST
Do you have any other admin fees?
No, we don’t charge extra administration fees.
Is there some sort of security bond? What if something breaks?
No, however, in our terms and conditions of hiring, any breakages or missing items will be invoiced for the repair or replacement costs at retail value. This would be payable in 7 days.
Can I change my mind about my order? What happens if I cancel?
Adding items to your order is possible if it is at least 2 weeks before your event, upon availability. Cancelling your order will result in a loss of the 30% deposit that you would have already paid when you booked them in. Any order that is cancelled within 48 hours of the delivery time will be 100% non-refundable.
When is final payment due?
Final payment, including any delivery, set up fees is due two weeks before your event. For any floral orders and full styling clients, we require full payment 30 days from the event. If your event is in less than two weeks then full payment is required as soon as possible and strictly before any hire items are released.
Any other questions please refer to our full Terms and Conditions page or, for anything else, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give Amanda a call at 0432795654 and she would be happy to answer any enquiries.